Responsible for C&A treasury activities as delegated by supervisor. To ensure accuracy and completeness of work with attention to detail, while at the same time maintaining productivity. Contributing to the organization by delivering such high-quality service to support the growth of the Company.
1) Principle honesty and credibility;
2) Preparing paperwork and documentation for authorization of company payments;
3) Maintain all required sub-ledgers;
4) Reconcile bank accounts;
5) Prepare working papers and documentation for Accounting for month end close;
6) Develop good working relationships with government and banking officials;
7) Liaise with clients friendly, efficiently, principled;
8) Communicate with team members and cooperate with other colleagues accordingly;
9) Other tasks as assigned by supervisor;
10) Promote C&A vision and values.
Skills & Experience
1. Basic treasury skills with an eye for detail and accuracy;
2. Reasonable computer literacy with a medium level of understanding of Microsoft products;
3. Basic level of understanding of accounting software programs (ie KingDee or similar);
4. Basic understanding of banking and foreign exchange procedures.
5. Can speak and read Chinese.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org