1. The candidate shall be requested to cooperate with the professionals of the firm, both Chinese and foreigners, handling with the daily legal and corporate issues including but not limited to drafting and reviewing of contracts, independently handle with the incorporation, liquidation, M&A transactions and other company - related procedures, consultancy concerning PRC company, labor, tax and intellectual property law.
The candidate shall be able to manage and lead the team and to report to his direct supervisors being responsible for the results and delivery of the projects.
Furthermore, the candidate shall be requested to liaise with the colleagues Certified Public Accountants for any tax and accounting related issue.
2. Translating, Revising, Amending and Drafting any type of Legal Documents;
3. Drafting, amending and collecting documents and following up with the companies’ incorporations and liquidation procedures concerning Foreign Invested Enterprises, Joint Ventures and Representative Offices;
4. Cooperate with authorities, agents, clients and colleagues to deal with various issues.
1. Master degree or above.
Major in and Master Degrees in Law with Solid legal professional knowledge; familiar with Labor Law, Contract Law, Company Law, Sino Foreign / Cooperative Joint Ventures and Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprises Law, Intellectual Property Law, Tax law.
Studies or working experience / exchange abroad are strongly appreciated.
2. Excellent command of written and oral legal English and capability to use English as working language.
3. 3 to 5 years working experience gained in a foreign law firm / consulting company or domestic law firm dealing with overseas clients; previous experience in incorporation, liquidation of foreign invested entities, Joint Ventures, equity transfers and related procedures is a must.
4. With agile, clear, careful thought and good language and written expression ability; capability to work under pressure and to promptly follow up to other colleagues or clients queries
5. Good communication skills, committed to achieving goals, team cooperation ability and initiative to work, problem solving attitude.
6. A French or Italian is required.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com